39 Old Mountain RoadMoultonborough, NH 03254MLS Number 4880997
- Price: $515,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 44 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.05% last updated on 2021-10-14
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1,883Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 2, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built2004
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet1,883
- APX Unfin Below Grade1854
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access, Stairs - Basement
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemHot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler
- SewerLeach Field, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator, On-Site
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map, Town Approvals, Town Permit
- PossessionAt Closing, Immediate
- MLS Number4880997
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$515,900
- Listing Agent NamePamela Toczko
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Center Harbor NH
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake Access, Landscaped, Rolling, Secluded, Trail/Near Trail
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- DrivewayDirt, Gravel
- Road Frontage1014
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Launch, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Shed, Window Screens, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count9
- Building Number39
- StreetOld Mountain Road
- DistrictMoultonborough SAU #45
- Elementary SchoolMoultonborough Central School
- Junior HighMoultonborough Academy
- High SchoolMoultonborough Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeFamily Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'6" X 19'8"
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate/Stone
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'6" X 12'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'2" X 16'4"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'6" X 15'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'8" X 10'8"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11' X 11'3"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions15'9" X16'6"
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions5' X 6'6"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions6'6" X 7'
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions7'10" X 11'6"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions5' X 7'6"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 16, 2021.